Saturday, January 3, 2015

Mother~Daughter Book Challenge

My daughter Britni extended a book reading challenge for 2015 and I accept!  Each year I attempt to do the "Read 52 books in 52 Weeks" challenge but with working and going back to school I need a more reachable challenge this year. Britni and I have agreed to stick to the following list to make our book selections this year. I am going to post a book review after each book I read. Any other mother/daughters that want to join us- feel free. Here's the list.



2015 Mother~Daughter Book Challenge

A book you've been meaning to read

A book published this year
A book in a genre you don't typically read
A book from your childhood
A book your mom loves
A book that was originally written in a different language
A book "everyone" has read but you
A book you chose because of the cover
A book by a favorite author
A book recommended by someone with great taste
A book you should have read in high school
A book that's currently on the best seller list

To follow Britni's challenge click on her picture in the side bar.  

No comments: